Grails mail plugin for MS exchange server

Grails mail plugin for MS exchange server

nandkishore sharma
I need to use grails mail plugin for microsoft exchange server. I have also created a question on stack overflow, please help.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/25047958/grails-mail-plugin-configuration-for-ms-exchange-server

Re: Grails mail plugin for MS exchange server

nandkishore sharma
anyone ??