Grails.org Live

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Grails.org Live

graemer
Hello all,

Thanks to John Wilson, and the guys at Codehaus www.grails.org is now live!

grails.codehaus.org will continue to work of course, so no need to
update bookmarks unless you want to!

Graeme
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Grails.org Live

a.shneyderman
is there a possibility you keep the old site up for a while? The new
does not work (none of the links are there) and the old one redirects
to the new one. This is really frustrating as I was about to finish up
my school project and was dependant on the doc at all times. Since you
do not distribute with the docs I am kind of stuck here.

Can this be, pelase, resolved ASAP. Sorry for my tone but I'm really
frustrated, since I took a risk developing the project and now it
seems I came across a block that sort of came out of nowhere.

Thanks,
Alex

On 4/17/06, Graeme Rocher <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Thanks to John Wilson, and the guys at Codehaus www.grails.org is now live!
>
> grails.codehaus.org will continue to work of course, so no need to
> update bookmarks unless you want to!
>
> Graeme
>


--
Alex.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Grails.org Live

graemer
Hi Alex,

Sorry for the pain, clearly DNS hasn't rolled out to the whole world
yet, I can send you the docs in a zip if this helps?

Graeme

On 4/18/06, Alex Shneyderman <[hidden email]> wrote:

> is there a possibility you keep the old site up for a while? The new
> does not work (none of the links are there) and the old one redirects
> to the new one. This is really frustrating as I was about to finish up
> my school project and was dependant on the doc at all times. Since you
> do not distribute with the docs I am kind of stuck here.
>
> Can this be, pelase, resolved ASAP. Sorry for my tone but I'm really
> frustrated, since I took a risk developing the project and now it
> seems I came across a block that sort of came out of nowhere.
>
> Thanks,
> Alex
>
> On 4/17/06, Graeme Rocher <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hello all,
> >
> > Thanks to John Wilson, and the guys at Codehaus www.grails.org is now live!
> >
> > grails.codehaus.org will continue to work of course, so no need to
> > update bookmarks unless you want to!
> >
> > Graeme
> >
>
>
> --
> Alex.
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Grails.org Live

graemer
Also you can always access the docs via the wiki:

docs.codehaus.org/display/GRAILS/

Cheers
Graeme

On 4/18/06, Graeme Rocher <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Alex,
>
> Sorry for the pain, clearly DNS hasn't rolled out to the whole world
> yet, I can send you the docs in a zip if this helps?
>
> Graeme
>
> On 4/18/06, Alex Shneyderman <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > is there a possibility you keep the old site up for a while? The new
> > does not work (none of the links are there) and the old one redirects
> > to the new one. This is really frustrating as I was about to finish up
> > my school project and was dependant on the doc at all times. Since you
> > do not distribute with the docs I am kind of stuck here.
> >
> > Can this be, pelase, resolved ASAP. Sorry for my tone but I'm really
> > frustrated, since I took a risk developing the project and now it
> > seems I came across a block that sort of came out of nowhere.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Alex
> >
> > On 4/17/06, Graeme Rocher <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > > Hello all,
> > >
> > > Thanks to John Wilson, and the guys at Codehaus www.grails.org is now live!
> > >
> > > grails.codehaus.org will continue to work of course, so no need to
> > > update bookmarks unless you want to!
> > >
> > > Graeme
> > >
> >
> >
> > --
> > Alex.
> >
>