Grails plugin by Google?

Steven Devijver
Has anyone picked this up? Apparently Grails is getting some Google love.

http://code.google.com/p/dbmigrate/

Steven

Re: Grails plugin by Google?

Michael Kimsal
My understanding of that is that it's not google employees, but someone using the google code hosting/dev tools.  Maybe I'm wrong?

On 10/1/07, Steven Devijver <[hidden email]> wrote:
Has anyone picked this up? Apparently Grails is getting some Google love.

http://code.google.com/p/dbmigrate/

Steven

Michael Kimsal
http://webdevradio.com

Re: Grails plugin by Google?

graemer
Yes its just a Google code project, ie not actually by Google employees

Cheers

On 10/1/07, Michael Kimsal <[hidden email]> wrote:

> My understanding of that is that it's not google employees, but someone
> using the google code hosting/dev tools.  Maybe I'm wrong?
>

> On 10/1/07, Steven Devijver <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Has anyone picked this up? Apparently Grails is getting some Google love.
> >
> > http://code.google.com/p/dbmigrate/
> >
> > Steven

> Michael Kimsal
> http://webdevradio.com

http://grails.org

Re: Grails plugin by Google?

Guillaume Laforge-2
I think Sam (the one working on this project) is even working for
Yahoo, in fact :-)

> Yes its just a Google code project, ie not actually by Google employees
>
> Cheers
>
> On 10/1/07, Michael Kimsal <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > My understanding of that is that it's not google employees, but someone
> > using the google code hosting/dev tools.  Maybe I'm wrong?
> >

> > On 10/1/07, Steven Devijver <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > > Has anyone picked this up? Apparently Grails is getting some Google love.
> > >
> > > http://code.google.com/p/dbmigrate/
> > >
> > > Steven

> > >     http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email
> > >

> > --
> > Michael Kimsal
> > http://webdevradio.com
>

> --
> Graeme Rocher
> Grails Project Lead
> http://grails.org

Guillaume Laforge
Groovy Project Manager
http://glaforge.free.fr/blog/groovy

Re: Grails plugin by Google?

interz
How do I remove a plugin (deinstall) or disable?

Yes its just a Google code project, ie not actually by Google employees

Cheers

On 10/1/07, Michael Kimsal <[hidden email]> wrote:

> My understanding of that is that it's not google employees, but someone
> using the google code hosting/dev tools.  Maybe I'm wrong?
>

> On 10/1/07, Steven Devijver <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Has anyone picked this up? Apparently Grails is getting some Google love.
> >
> > http://code.google.com/p/dbmigrate/
> >
> > Steven

> Michael Kimsal
> http://webdevradio.com