Grails plugin for IDEA Community Edition

Grails plugin for IDEA Community Edition

Krzysztof Białek
Hi,

Here I'd like to share with you the plugin I've created when I was working on some Grails application.
We were using IDEA CE in our team because of its awesome Groovy support.
However, lack of Grails features support was making our work less efficient.
To fill this gap I've implemented this plugin. It covers only a subset of Grails features, as I've described on the Github page.
I do not plan to develop it further, but I hope someone will find it useful or even fork it.

https://github.com/kbialek/idea-grails-plugin

Regards,
Krzysztof Białek

Re: Grails plugin for IDEA Community Edition

Eric Helgeson
Thanks for sharing Krzysztof! Looks like a nice bunch of enhancements while using IDEA CE & Grails.

Could you provide a quick getting started to building this plugin? I've not done IDEA plugin development before but noticed a few things that could be added here.

Thanks again,
-Eric

On Sat, Sep 23, 2017 at 3:18 AM Krzysztof Białek <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Here I'd like to share with you the plugin I've created when I was working on some Grails application.
We were using IDEA CE in our team because of its awesome Groovy support.
However, lack of Grails features support was making our work less efficient.
To fill this gap I've implemented this plugin. It covers only a subset of Grails features, as I've described on the Github page.
I do not plan to develop it further, but I hope someone will find it useful or even fork it.

https://github.com/kbialek/idea-grails-plugin

Regards,
Krzysztof Białek

-Eric Helgeson

Re: Grails plugin for IDEA Community Edition

Krzysztof Białek
I've uploaded plugin jar file to github.
Take a look at https://github.com/kbialek/idea-grails-plugin/releases/tag/1.0.0
I will write down build instructions soon.

Regards,
Krzysztof