Grails plugin xml seems to have been corrupted

Grails plugin xml seems to have been corrupted

scryan
It looks like the plugin.xml file is corrupted again.  When I pull the
latest version I only get entries a-f and the rest are truncated.  Can
someone take a look and see if that is the case.  We are using 1.2.1
and it appears in the last hour the problem has happened.  Is there
anyway to lock this file down as it takes our build servers down as
well as many developers when this happens.

Thanks
Scott Ryan

Re: Grails plugin xml seems to have been corrupted

smaldini
Yes it's corrupted, reverting it...

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 11:55 PM, Scott Ryan <[hidden email]> wrote:
It looks like the plugin.xml file is corrupted again.  When I pull the latest version I only get entries a-f and the rest are truncated.  Can someone take a look and see if that is the case.  We are using 1.2.1 and it appears in the last hour the problem has happened.  Is there anyway to lock this file down as it takes our build servers down as well as many developers when this happens.

Thanks
Scott Ryan

Stéphane MALDINI
doc4web consultant

http://fr.linkedin.com/in/smaldini

http://fr.linkedin.com/in/smaldini

http://fr.linkedin.com/in/smaldini

Re: Grails plugin xml seems to have been corrupted

smaldini
Hehe :)

But wait, Maven is evil !

--
Stéphane MALDINI
doc4web consultant
http://fr.linkedin.com/in/smaldini

Re: Grails plugin xml seems to have been corrupted

rsaddey
Stephane Maldini wrote
Hehe :)

But wait, Maven is evil !
Is it?  - http://www.wakaleo.com/blog/237-more-groovy-magic-with-maven-pom-files

Re: Grails plugin xml seems to have been corrupted

Marek Narkiewicz
Hi there,

My grails list-plugins command still truncates at the functional testing plugin.

Is there a cached file I have to remove somewhere?

Many thanks,
Maz