Grails presentation

Felipe Coutinho-2
Hello,

I'm work in a company in Brazil that does not use Grails. I have a chance to make a 1 hour presentation on Grails. I wonder if any of you have a presentation that I could use as a basis for mine.

Regards,

Felipe.

--
Felipe Leal Coutinho
Website | Linkedin  | Facebook | Twitter

Softaware Soluções em Informática - Sócio-Administrador / Owner
Website | Linkedin  | Facebook | Twitter

Re: Grails presentation

tomas lin
Marc Palmer has a fairly good one you can use -
http://www.anyware.co.uk/2005/2010/05/01/yes-you-can-use-grails/

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 11:50 PM, Felipe Coutinho
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm work in a company in Brazil that does not use Grails. I have a chance to
> make a 1 hour presentation on Grails. I wonder if any of you have a
> presentation that I could use as a basis for mine.
>
> Regards,
>
> Felipe.
>
> --
> Felipe Leal Coutinho
> Website | Linkedin  | Facebook | Twitter
>
> Softaware Soluções em Informática - Sócio-Administrador / Owner
> Website | Linkedin  | Facebook | Twitter

Re: Grails presentation

Daniel Honig
Also Matt Taylor has a few excellent grails related presentations you might be able to pull good material from.

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm work in a company in Brazil that does not use Grails. I have a chance to
> make a 1 hour presentation on Grails. I wonder if any of you have a
> presentation that I could use as a basis for mine.
>
> Regards,
>
> Felipe.
>
> --
> Felipe Leal Coutinho
> Website | Linkedin  | Facebook | Twitter
>
> Softaware Soluções em Informática - Sócio-Administrador / Owner
> Website | Linkedin  | Facebook | Twitter

Re: Grails presentation

tomas lin
Marcel Overdijk also did a presentation of grails for Rails devs, here
- http://www.slideshare.net/marceloverdijk/groovy-grails-3379277

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 2:46 AM, Daniel Honig <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Also Matt Taylor has a few excellent grails related presentations you might
> be able to pull good material from.
>
> On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 9:28 PM, Tomas Lin <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Marc Palmer has a fairly good one you can use -
>> http://www.anyware.co.uk/2005/2010/05/01/yes-you-can-use-grails/
>>
>> On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 11:50 PM, Felipe Coutinho
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > Hello,
>> >
>> > I'm work in a company in Brazil that does not use Grails. I have a
>> > chance to
>> > make a 1 hour presentation on Grails. I wonder if any of you have a
>> > presentation that I could use as a basis for mine.
>> >
>> > Regards,
>> >
>> > Felipe.
>> >
>> > --
>> > Felipe Leal Coutinho
>> > Website | Linkedin  | Facebook | Twitter
>> >
>> > Softaware Soluções em Informática - Sócio-Administrador / Owner
>> > Website | Linkedin  | Facebook | Twitter

Re: Grails presentation

pledbrook
> I'm work in a company in Brazil that does not use Grails. I have a chance to
> make a 1 hour presentation on Grails. I wonder if any of you have a
> presentation that I could use as a basis for mine.

Is this an introductory presentation? Who is the target audience -
enterprise Java? Startup? Someone else?

Peter

--
Peter Ledbrook
Grails Advocate

Re: Grails presentation

alex_masselot
I have a series of slides, more for student begining in programming

alex

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 10:31 AM, Peter Ledbrook <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I'm work in a company in Brazil that does not use Grails. I have a chance to
> make a 1 hour presentation on Grails. I wonder if any of you have a
> presentation that I could use as a basis for mine.

Is this an introductory presentation? Who is the target audience -
enterprise Java? Startup? Someone else?

Peter

--
Peter Ledbrook
Grails Advocate

Alexandre Masselot

Re: Grails presentation

Felipe Coutinho-2
Peter,

This is an introductory presentation for Java developers.

Regards,

Felipe.