Grails rendering plugin with asset-pipeline or just without resources plugin

Grails rendering plugin with asset-pipeline or just without resources plugin

Vladimir Havenchyk
Hello, grails users.

I want to user grails-rendering plugin for generating pdf from gsp, but in current project I use asset-pipeline plugin and not resources plugin. But rendering plugin for external resources like stylesheets uses resources plugin.

Is there any way to include stylesheets into pdf in this case? There is a workaround like inline css in template, but my css files have about three thousands line, I don't want to include it's inline.

Best regards.
Vladimir

Re: Grails rendering plugin with asset-pipeline or just without resources plugin

tcfunk
Did you ever come up with a solution to this? I am having a similar issue, only I would like to include inline images in my PDF.