Grails server side OAuth

Robert La Ferla
What needs to be added to a Grails REST service to support OAuth clients?  Does it require a plugin?  If so, is there one with a Apache/BSD/MIT license?

Thanks
Robert

Re: Grails server side OAuth

Roshan Dawrani
Not sure about the licensing, but you migth want to look at:

On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 12:47 AM, Robert La Ferla <[hidden email]> wrote:
What needs to be added to a Grails REST service to support OAuth clients?  Does it require a plugin?  If so, is there one with a Apache/BSD/MIT license?

Thanks
Robert

Roshan

Roshan

Re: Grails server side OAuth

abhijith.prabhakar
Also have a look at Spring social, useful in some cases (http://grails.org/plugin/spring-social-core)

Re: Grails server side OAuth

Antony Jones
Hi Robert,

I'm happy to add any Licensing type you require to the oauth plugin -
currently it just uses the default which I think is ASL.

Cheers,
Antony