Grails - the rock band

John Thompson
Check it out - Grails is so awesome, we have our own rock band! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5-iC-nc-RQ
JT
jts-blog.com

Re: Grails - the rock band

burtbeckwith
It's great music for coding since it's instrumental. The new album is due March 8 btw.

Unfortunately between the band and all the sneakerheads calling their ultimate sneakers 'grails' it makes it hard to find real grails information on Twitter some days. Easier than a keyword search for 'groovy' though.

I did think it was very ironic when they played at the Ruby Lounge in Manchester last year.

Burt

> Check it out - Grails is so awesome, we have our own rock band! LOL
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5-iC-nc-RQ
>
> -----
> JT
> jts-blog.com

Re: Grails - the rock band

John Thompson
Yeah, that's how I found them - on a twitter search for grails.

Not too bad - I've got a little SCI on deck right now, might have to checkout more Grails later.

The Ruby Lounge?  Too funny.

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 2:19 PM, burtbeckwith [via Grails] <[hidden email]> wrote:
It's great music for coding since it's instrumental. The new album is due March 8 btw.

Unfortunately between the band and all the sneakerheads calling their ultimate sneakers 'grails' it makes it hard to find real grails information on Twitter some days. Easier than a keyword search for 'groovy' though.

I did think it was very ironic when they played at the Ruby Lounge in Manchester last year.

Burt

> Check it out - Grails is so awesome, we have our own rock band! LOL
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5-iC-nc-RQ
>
> -----
> JT
> jts-blog.com

http://grails.1312388.n4.nabble.com/Grails-the-rock-band-tp3323211p3323247.html
To unsubscribe from Grails - the rock band, click here.

JT
jts-blog.com

Re: Grails - the rock band

Bonnie45
Did you know that the original name of Grails rocks bands was "Laurel Canyon"? They changed their name to Grails in 2003 just before the release of their first album. I’m glad they did.