Grails webtest plugin problem

Haranal
Hi,

   I am using grails canoo webtest plugin for testing i wrote the test cases
it was working fine. but when i used jquery in my application, now error is displayed.

Please any one can help to solve it.

Error:
JavaScript error loading page http://localhost:8080/tds/project/show/15: TypeError: Cannot find function createComment in object [object]. (http://localhost:8080/tds/js/jquery/jquery-1.3.2.min.js#19)

Thanks,
Mallu.

Re: Grails webtest plugin problem

Dierk König
Hi Mallu,

you better send this to the Canoo WebTest mailing list.

cheers
Dierk

Am 28.02.2009 um 19:48 schrieb mallikarjun.h:

> Hi,
>
>   I am using grails canoo webtest plugin for testing i wrote the
> test cases
> it was working fine. but when i used jquery in my application, now
> error is
> displayed.
>
> Please any one can help to solve it.
>
> Error:
> JavaScript error loading page http://localhost:8080/tds/project/show/15
> :
> TypeError: Cannot find function createComment in object [object].
> (http://localhost:8080/tds/js/jquery/jquery-1.3.2.min.js#19)
>
> Thanks,
> Mallu.

Re: Grails webtest plugin problem