Quantcast

Grails3 - Artefacts

sergiomichels
Is there a new way to create artefacts in Grails 3? I'm migrating one plugin that uses ArtefactHandlerAdapter.

This class moved from org.codehaus.groovy.grails.commons.ArtefactHandlerAdapter to grails.core, but DefaultGrailsApplication is looking for org.codehaus.groovy.grails.commons.ArtefactHandler instances to load Artefacts.

Since the variable name is "legacyArtefactHandlers" I'm assuming that there's a new way to do it. Am I correct?

Souldn't ArtefactHandlerAdapter be in the old package, and referencing the old interface?

--
Sérgio Michels

Re: Grails3 - Artefacts

Jeff Brown

> On May 22, 2016, at 11:59 AM, Sergio Michels <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Is there a new way to create artefacts in Grails 3? I'm migrating one plugin that uses ArtefactHandlerAdapter.
>
> This class moved from org.codehaus.groovy.grails.commons.ArtefactHandlerAdapter to grails.core, but DefaultGrailsApplication is looking for org.codehaus.groovy.grails.commons.ArtefactHandler instances to load Artefacts.
>
> Since the variable name is "legacyArtefactHandlers" I'm assuming that there's a new way to do it. Am I correct?
>
> Souldn't ArtefactHandlerAdapter be in the old package, and referencing the old interface?

See https://github.com/grails-plugins/grails-quartz/blob/984c99c58b2051737257d05638972684179eac19/src/main/groovy/grails/plugins/quartz/JobArtefactHandler.groovy for an example.

JSB

Jeff Scott Brown
Principal Software Engineer