Help to start contributing to Grails source

Help to start contributing to Grails source

manoj kumar
Hi,

I am very much willing to contribute code to grails codebase, I would like to get started making initial contributions. Anyone help me get started.

Thanks.

Re: Help to start contributing to Grails source

Colin Harrington-3
Hi,

There are a number of way to get involved.  Check out https://grails.org/contribute.html to get started.

Pull Requests are welcomed!

~ Colin

On Wed, Jan 6, 2016 at 1:02 PM, manoj kumar <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I am very much willing to contribute code to grails codebase, I would like to get started making initial contributions. Anyone help me get started.

Thanks.

Colin Harrington
Grails Developer
@ColinHarrington

Re: Help to start contributing to Grails source

manoj kumar

Hi, thank you for the response, I have gone through the link, is there a concept of "good first bugs" , so that new comers can easily contribute and along the way get the hang of the code. Alone it is very horrifying to get started. And is there a concept of "mentored bugs"? I seriously don't know how to get started.

Re: Help to start contributing to Grails source

Henrique Lobo Weissmann
I want to know that too. :)

Is there any mentoring or something like that so that we can help evolve Grails?

On Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 6:36 PM, manoj kumar <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi, thank you for the response, I have gone through the link, is there a concept of "good first bugs" , so that new comers can easily contribute and along the way get the hang of the code. Alone it is very horrifying to get started. And is there a concept of "mentored bugs"? I seriously don't know how to get started.

Henrique Lobo Weissmann (Kico)
(55) 31 9226-0459
http://devkico.itexto.com.br
http://www.twitter.com/loboweissmann