Quantcast

How can I unsubscribe?

IvanGabor
I should like to unsubscribe from the mailing list. I get a lot of mail from wiki@grails.org and I don't remember how I subscribed it and I don't know, how to unsubscribe.  Please, help me out; I am not interested just now.

Re: How can I unsubscribe?

Tom Nichols
Well, you can unsubscribe from the Grails-user list here:

But if you are getting emails from '[hidden email]' it sounds like
you asked to be notified of changes on the Grails Wiki.   I'm not sure
since I haven't used it.  But I'm subscribed to grails-user and I
_don't_ get emails from any wiki as you've described.

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 4:25 PM, IvanGabor <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I should like to unsubscribe from the mailing list. I get a lot of mail from
> [hidden email] and I don't remember how I subscribed it and I don't know,
> how to unsubscribe. :-/ Please, help me out; I am not interested just now.

RE: How can I unsubscribe?

Matthew.Lachman
This may be relevant.  You might have to refresh the page after logging into the Grails wiki: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GRAILS-3119

Matt

Well, you can unsubscribe from the Grails-user list here:

But if you are getting emails from '[hidden email]' it sounds like
you asked to be notified of changes on the Grails Wiki.   I'm not sure
since I haven't used it.  But I'm subscribed to grails-user and I
_don't_ get emails from any wiki as you've described.

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 4:25 PM, IvanGabor <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I should like to unsubscribe from the mailing list. I get a lot of mail from
> [hidden email] and I don't remember how I subscribed it and I don't know,
> how to unsubscribe. :-/ Please, help me out; I am not interested just now.

Re: How can I unsubscribe?

Graeme Rocher-3
Go to http://grails.org/profile and login

Uncheck the box to receive email updates and save

Cheers

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 9:25 PM, IvanGabor <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I should like to unsubscribe from the mailing list. I get a lot of mail from
> [hidden email] and I don't remember how I subscribed it and I don't know,
> how to unsubscribe. :-/ Please, help me out; I am not interested just now.

Head of Grails Development
SpringSource - Weapons for the War on Java Complexity
http://www.springsource.com

Re: How can I unsubscribe?

IvanGabor
I don't remember my username and there is only a password reminder. Isn't here any moderator here, reading this message and has the power only kick me out?

Re: How can I unsubscribe?

Graeme Rocher-3
Are you getting mail to your gmail address?

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 2:15 PM, IvanGabor <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I don't remember my username and there is only a password reminder. Isn't
> here any moderator here, reading this message and has the power only kick me
> out? :jumping:

Head of Grails Development
SpringSource - Weapons for the War on Java Complexity
http://www.springsource.com

Re: How can I unsubscribe?

Lucas Simão
make a filter in your inbox

2009/10/28 Graeme Rocher <[hidden email]>
Are you getting mail to your gmail address?

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 2:15 PM, IvanGabor <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I don't remember my username and there is only a password reminder. Isn't
> here any moderator here, reading this message and has the power only kick me
> out? :jumping:

Head of Grails Development
SpringSource - Weapons for the War on Java Complexity
http://www.springsource.com

http://lucassimao.wordpress.com/

Bacharelando em Ciências da Computação - UFPI
Estudante de Análise e Desenvolvimento de Sistemas - IFPI

Re: How can I unsubscribe?

IvanGabor
Yes, to my gmail, from wiki@grails.org

Graeme Rocher-3 wrote

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 2:15 PM, IvanGabor <ibogardi@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't remember my username and there is only a password reminder. Isn't
> here any moderator here, reading this message and has the power only kick me
> out? :jumping:

Head of Grails Development
SpringSource - Weapons for the War on Java Complexity
http://www.springsource.com

Re: How can I unsubscribe?

Graeme Rocher-3
You're now unsubscribed. For future reference your username is 'Gabriel'

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 3:10 PM, IvanGabor <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Yes, to my gmail, from [hidden email]
>

> Graeme Rocher-3 wrote:
>>
>> Are you getting mail to your gmail address?
>>
>> On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 2:15 PM, IvanGabor <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> I don't remember my username and there is only a password reminder. Isn't
>>> here any moderator here, reading this message and has the power only kick
>>> me
>>> out? :jumping:
>>>
>>> --

>> --
>> Graeme Rocher
>> Head of Grails Development
>> SpringSource - Weapons for the War on Java Complexity
>> http://www.springsource.com

Head of Grails Development
SpringSource - Weapons for the War on Java Complexity
http://www.springsource.com

Re: How can I unsubscribe?

IvanGabor
Thank you.