How does Grails process without resources plugin?

How does Grails process without resources plugin?

Fedor Belov
I'm playing with livereload plugin and has very strange bug - sometimes it loads old version of css file. Does grails read css files from disk each request or caches in memory? How does Grails reload css file in memory? Can I tell my plugin to process `onChange` event after grails reload css/js files in memory?

ps
File is not cached in browser

Re: How does Grails process without resources plugin?

Fedor Belov