How to change grails4 static resources location?

How to change grails4 static resources location?

Bob Yang
Hi,

I am using Grails 4.0.1, is it possible to change the "static resources" locations by configuration?

Grails 4 using "src/main/resources/public" or "src/main/webapp" directory to serve "http://<context>/static/" requests.

Can we change the location to other directory and change the "/static/" url prefix?

Thanks!

Bob Yang