How to execute command line scripts?

Stephan.Schmidt
Hello,

I want to use a command line groovy  script which should use GORM,
services etc.
from the grails application (backup,  import, monitoring, ...)

How  can I do that?

thanks
bye
-stephan

--
   Stephan Schmidt
   [hidden email]

   PRESS ON. Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence.
   Talent will not; nothing in the world is more common than
unsuccessful
   men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a
proverb.
   Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistence
   and determination alone are omnipotent. - Calvin Coolidge

Re: How to execute command line scripts?

graemer
Hi stephan,

Another one for the todo list i'm afraid as we need to write something
that bootstraps the grails environment in the sameway as the test
cases (see grails.util.RunTests)

On 3/27/06, Stephan J. Schmidt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I want to use a command line groovy  script which should use GORM,
> services etc.
> from the grails application (backup,  import, monitoring, ...)
>
> How  can I do that?
>
> thanks
> bye
> -stephan
>
> --
>    Stephan Schmidt
>    [hidden email]
>
>    PRESS ON. Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence.
>    Talent will not; nothing in the world is more common than
> unsuccessful
>    men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a
> proverb.
>    Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.
> Persistence
>    and determination alone are omnipotent. - Calvin Coolidge

Re: How to execute command line scripts?

Stephan.Schmidt
Ah ok thanks, I'll take a look :-)

bye
-stephan