How to replace SimpleDomainClassPropertyComparator and others in Grails 3.3.8

How to replace SimpleDomainClassPropertyComparator and others in Grails 3.3.8

jlsgomes
Hi!

I'm trying update zkui plugin to Grails 3.3.8, but  I'm facing problems with deprecated code and I still can not find some libraries to do the replacement. Example: org.codehaus.groovy.grails.scaffolding.SimpleDomainClassPropertyComparator last appeared in version 2.2.5 and in 2.3.0 no more, but I could not find how to replace it. There are other code parts with the same problem, like CommandLineHelper, TagLibUnitTestCase and GrailsUnitTestCase.

Thanks for any help!

José Luiz

Re: How to replace SimpleDomainClassPropertyComparator and others in Grails 3.3.8

sbglasius
Hi,

I'm not sure about SimpleDomainClassPropertyComparator, but for TagLibUnitTestCase and GrailsUnitTestCase you use a regular JUnit test (or rewrite it to a Spock Specification) and implement either the TagLibUnitTest or GrailsUnitTest

Best regards / Med venlig hilsen,
Søren Berg Glasius

Hedevej 1, Gl. Rye, 8680 Ry, Denmark
Mobile: +45 40 44 91 88, Skype: sbglasius

I changed my strategy: I will try to update the plugin first to Grails 2.5.6. I found the missing classes at https://gitlab.intelligrape.net/bootcamp/controllerdemo/tree/master and put them in another package.

Re: How to replace SimpleDomainClassPropertyComparator and others in Grails 3.3.8

jlsgomes

Hi, again!

Sorry for the initial post. I have found that the classes I need are in the scaffolding plugin. I'm still learning....