How to use AspectJ ?

İsmail Hakkı Ayaz
Hello,

I would like to use AspectJ with Grails 3.3.6 to benchmark some methods. I need to get caller information of methods so call pointcut designator is what I need. Because of that requirement I cannot use Spring AOP which doesn't support call designator. I tried to use gradle aspectj plugin but didn't work out. Couldn't find any useful resource so I am in need of some help.

Thanks in advance