Howto generate Domain instances from XML-File - best practice?

Howto generate Domain instances from XML-File - best practice?

Oliver Wahlen
I have a XML-File that shall be persisted into a database.
It would be great if all XML nodes could be mapped to grails domain class instances.

I am currently considering taking digester for this purpose.
However digester is written in Java.
Therefore I do not know how I am able to use the dynamic groovy methods from Digester:
Just consider an XML node having several children that could be added using Groovy's "addTo..." methods.

Is it possible to call these dynamic methods from Java?
Is there a better way to achieve what I want?

НА: Howto generate Domain instances from XML-File - best practice?

ishe
We use Apache Betwixt.

I have a XML-File that shall be persisted into a database.
It would be great if all XML nodes could be mapped to grails domain class instances

I am currently considering taking digester for this purpose.
However digester is written in Java.
Therefore I do not know how I am able to use the dynamic groovy methods from Digester:
Just consider an XML node having several children that could be added using Groovy's "addTo..." methods.

Is it possible to call these dynamic methods from Java?
Is there a better way to achieve what I want?

View message @ http://grails.1312388.n4.nabble.com/Howto-generate-Domain-instances-from-XML-File-best-practice-tp2276958p2276958.html
To start a new topic under Grails - user, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Grails - user, click here.