IDE with Grails

Kerry Wilson-3
What IDE is everyone using to develop in Grails?

--
Kerry Wilson
Lead Developer
[hidden email] | 423.485.4747

RE: IDE with Grails

Dierk König
I don't know about everybody else but I work with
JetBrains IDEA 5.1 and the Groovyj plugin.

Mittie

Re: IDE with Grails

On 02/02/06, Kerry Wilson <[hidden email]> wrote:
> What IDE is everyone using to develop in Grails?

Hi Kerry,

I'm using IntelliJ IDEA with the GroovyJ plugin, but I have used
Eclipse with the Groovy Eclipse plugin too.

Sometimes when the work is mainly focused on Groovy scripting I even
give jEdit a go ;-)

The other cool thing about IDEA though is you can say to open GSP
pages as if they were JSPs and then import the grails tld (Which I
havn't committed just yet as I'm still working on it!) and have code
completion for the dynamic tags which is pretty neat

Hope that helps...