Import/Export All Data

tbird
I want to be able to quickly and easily import and export all the data in my database - all the domains. It will be less than 10MB. I could write my own XML import and export services. Or, I could work directly with the database, and use database sql tools. Is there an easier way?

Thanks,
Terry

Re: Import/Export All Data

Jonathan Rosenberg
DBUnit?

--
Jonathan Rosenberg
Founder &  Executive Director

On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 1:14 PM, tbird <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I want to be able to quickly and easily import and export all the data in my
> database - all the domains. It will be less than 10MB. I could write my own
> XML import and export services. Or, I could work directly with the database,
> and use database sql tools. Is there an easier way?
>
> Thanks,
> Terry

Re: Import/Export All Data

tbird
Thanks for the suggestion. DBStuff appears geared toward testing. I want to import/export my data in production too.

Thanks,
Terry

Re: Import/Export All Data

basejump (Josh)
We use and built db-stuff to import and export data based on ddlUtils (an older apache project)
We use it daily for dev,test and production.

On Sep 17, 2012, at 1:26 PM, tbird wrote:

> Thanks for the suggestion. DBStuff appears geared toward testing. I want to
> import/export my data in production too.
>
> Thanks,
> Terry

Re: Import/Export All Data

tbird
Josh,

The db-stuff plugin looks good. Does it work with the H2 database?

Thanks,
Terry

Re: Import/Export All Data

basejump (Josh)
Not right now but it could be fairly easily tweaked to work with it. We use it on MsSql and MySql