Impossible to configure Jetty using jetty.xml file

Impossible to configure Jetty using jetty.xml file

elvanor
Hello,

Normally a jetty.xml file in web-app/WEB-INF should be taken into account by Jetty. (Note that web-jetty.xml is taken into account). However it seems it is not the case.

Should I open a JIRA about that (I really need to configure Jetty) or is there a workaround or something I dont know?

Jean-Noel

Re: Impossible to configure Jetty using jetty.xml file

Graeme Rocher
Administrator
You could open a JIRA, but in GRAILSPLUGINS please since Jetty hasn't
been part of core since 1.1.x it is no longer a supported plugin.
Patches are of course welcome.

Cheers

http://www.springsource.com