Inline plugins and layouts in Grails 3.x

Inline plugins and layouts in Grails 3.x

Sami Mäkelä
Hi!

I have plugin as inline plugin on my application (so it's Gradle multiproject build) and I cannot get the layouts come from the inline plugin.
Only the layouts that are in my application seems to work. So what's the problem?

Re: Inline plugins and layouts in Grails 3.x

Sami Mäkelä
Ok. I'll reply to my self. It seems to be some weird problem in my plugins that I'm trying to convert.
Made plugin and app to be used as multiproject build and layouts work just fine from the plugin.