Integration test debugging

Salex S.
How to debug integration tests fo IDEA? I cannot get debugging from grails console, I can debug only via gradle but it's not for integration.

Re: Integration test debugging

Salex S.

I read this http://mrhaki.blogspot.nl/2013/12/grails-goodness-debugging-app-in-forked.html
and http://blog.marktye.com/2009/03/running-grails-unit-tests-in-intellij.html but it does not helps