Integration test not recognising controller save method

Integration test not recognising controller save method

jabberwock
Hello,

I recently upgraded a project from 2.2 to 2.4.4, and upgraded the integration tests by replacing

IntegrationTest extends GroovyTestCase

with

@TestMixin(IntegrationTestMixin)

My controllers have save methods e.g. :

class IssueController {
def save() {
        if (!issueService.save(issue)) {
            render(view: "create", model: [issueInstance: issue])
            return

and the integration test (in test/integration) :
   @Before
    void setUp() {
        ic = new IssueController()
    }

@Test
    void testValidSave() {

    ic.params.issueNo = "test"

    ic.save()
                assert ic.flash.successAlert ==  "Saved issue test"
                assert ic.response.redirectUrl == '/issue/list'
    }

but my Integrations tests, when calling ic.save() don't call the controller save method (and so fail). If I rename the save() method to say saveIt(), and the call to ic.saveIt(), everything works fine

but I don't want to have to rename all my controller method names,

I can't work out what's going on? Any ideas

thanks

Jack