IntegrationTestMixin.shouldFail()

longwa
GrailsUnitTestMixin adds a few helpful methods that you normally get from GroovyTestCase, namely a couple of shouldFail() variants.

Any reason why we can't add the two shouldFail methods to IntegrationTestMixin? Porting to 2.3 and we have a bunch of usages of this.

I'll open a JIRA and submit a patch if there are no objections.

-Aaron

SpringSource

Re: IntegrationTestMixin.shouldFail()

longwa
Pull requested submitted for GRAILS-10933:

https://github.com/grails/grails-core/pull/456