Is the grails repository down (again)?

suhaizal
Hi All,
 This issue seem to dissapear and reappering again. Just like to check whether it's just me. I've tried with 1.3.7, 1.3.8, 2.0.4 and 2.1.0-RC2 to no avail. Hopefully someone can shed me some light on this.
 I'm trying a simple grails list-plugins command to get the list of plugins for my latest project, and I'm doing this from a clean project. What I'm getting is:-

An error occurred resolving plugin list from resolver [grailsCentral - http://grails.org/plugins].

I've tried every(or almost if I missed any) solution I found in the forum and from googling, but it still fails. Even tried creating new blank project and repeating the same step with each available version. Any help is really appreciated. Thank you.

-suhaizal-

Re: Is the grails repository down (again)?

geezenslaw
On 06/16/2012 08:08 AM, suhaizal wrote:

> Hi All,
>   This issue seem to dissapear and reappering again. Just like to check
> whether it's just me. I've tried with 1.3.7, 1.3.8, 2.0.4 and 2.1.0-RC2 to
> no avail. Hopefully someone can shed me some light on this.
>   I'm trying a simple grails list-plugins command to get the list of plugins
> for my latest project, and I'm doing this from a clean project. What I'm
> getting is:-
>
> *An error occurred resolving plugin list from resolver [grailsCentral -
> http://grails.org/plugins].*
>
> I've tried every(or almost if I missed any) solution I found in the forum
> and from googling, but it still fails. Even tried creating new blank project
> and repeating the same step with each available version. Any help is really
> appreciated. Thank you.
>
> -suhaizal-

Running dig returns the following:

david@grailsbox:~$ dig @sc9-ext-dns-1.vmware.com grails.org soa

; <<>> DiG 9.8.1-P1 <<>> @sc9-ext-dns-1.vmware.com grails.org soa
; (1 server found)
;; global options: +cmd

Re: Is the grails repository down (again)?

longwa
Peter Ledbrook sent this to the dev list yesterday:

"Due to technical reasons, it won't be possible for you to publish
plugins for the next few days. We will let you know as soon as this
becomes available again.

Sorry for the inconvenience "

I'm sure it's related.