Is there a way not to import default data in weceem?

Is there a way not to import default data in weceem?

elvanor
Hi Marc / other Weceem authors,

By default the plugin tries to import a sample space. How can I
disable that, because I have a setup where I really need this *not* to
happen.

Thanks
Jean-Noel

Re: Is there a way not to import default data in weceem?

Albers, Stephan
Hello Jean-Noel,

Am 01.02.2011 09:01, schrieb Jean-Noël Rivasseau:
> Hi Marc / other Weceem authors,
>
> By default the plugin tries to import a sample space. How can I
> disable that, because I have a setup where I really need this *not* to
> happen.

You cannot disable loading the sample space, but it would be very easy
to remove that behaviour. The reason for the sample space is, that most
users had massive problems to create the necessary basic templates,
folders etc., so we decided to make that easier by preloading default data.

However you could remove all the data/templates/folders from the sample
space file, that are unnecessary for your users, so you only load what
makes sense for your user base.

Best Regards,
Stephan Albers

http://www.weceem.org/
http://www.grailsflow.org/
http://www.jcatalog.com/
http://www.jcatalog.de/

Re: Is there a way not to import default data in weceem?

Marc Palmer Local
Jean-Noël,

It will only do this if you don't already have a space. So out of the box that means you can either create a space instance and save it, or create via the repo service a space with a custom default template. I think this is implemented but don't have the source to hand.

Another option is to import your own blank space into the default space in bootstrap. This will remove content.

In 1.0 I'll make this a config option.

I've been trying to release 1.0m2 snapshot for 2 days but codehaus svn is giving me errors all the time..

Sent from my iPad