Is there an archive of this mailing list?

Is there an archive of this mailing list?

gfbhwo
I recently joined this mailing list and I'd like to be able to search
for information related to my own grails tinkering. I'd also like to
avoid posting questions that have already been answered.  Is there an
archive anywhere?

Re: Is there an archive of this mailing list?

rainer-2
i just use this:

http://www.nabble.com/grails---user-f11861.html

Gareth Beale wrote