Quantcast

Is there any method to construct form from domain definition dynamically?

Is there any method to construct form from domain definition dynamically?

Xiangqian Liu
Dear All,

I am new to Grails and I would like to know, Is there any method to construct form from domain definition dynamically?

I have searched out the document and form related plugins but didn't find any such kind of plugin.

Any information related to this would be great.

Thanks.

Re: Is there any method to construct form from domain definition dynamically?

Graeme Rocher-2
you tried http://grails.org/plugin/fields ?

On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 2:59 AM, Xiangqian Liu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Yes I would like the meta data to ui form mapping happens at runtime so that
> when we changes the domain class, there's no need to change ui accordingly.
> —
> Sent from Mailbox
>

> On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 5:36 AM, Brad Rhoads <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Are you looking for something other than the scaffolding?
>> —
>> Sent from Mailbox
>>

>> On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 9:49 AM, Xiangqian Liu <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Dear All,
>>>
>>> I am new to Grails and I would like to know, Is there any method to
>>> construct form from domain definition dynamically?
>>>
>>> I have searched out the document and form related plugins but didn't find
>>> any such kind of plugin.
>>>
>>> Any information related to this would be great.
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>> --
>>

>> --

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grails-dev-discuss/1406163560515.c0bb2657%40Nodemailer.

Pivotal

Re: Is there any method to construct form from domain definition dynamically?

Xiangqian Liu
Wow, that looks promising!

Appreciate for the information!

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.