Is withTransaction timing out

We have multiple Oracle databases in our environment, recently on one of the databases we are getting the following error.

ORA-02050: transaction 30.46.333472 rolled back, some remote DBs may be in-doubt ORA-02051: another session or branch in same transaction failed or finalized

It happens that database is slowest of all and transaction takes more than 2 minutes to finish. Is it that my transaction is timing out? How can I print the transaction timeout or set the timeout to 10 minutes.

I tried the following,

DomainClass.withTransaction([timeout:1200]) { dbt->

But I got the same error with above transaction as well.

I am using grails 2.4.4 with Oracle 11g.

Arvind Sachdeva.

For more options, visit