Jasper Pluging - Problem after Installation

Jasper Pluging - Problem after Installation

chelen2002
Hello

I have just installed Jasper Plugin 1.8 in grails 2.3.8. When I run my app , and try to enter to the page of Jasper which was generated (another one called JasperDemopage), this error appears:

2014-06-07 19:38:53,631 [http-bio-8090-exec-10] ERROR errors.GrailsExceptionResolver  - MissingMethodException occurred when processing request: [GET] /Envero/jasper/index
No signature of method: static org.codehaus.groovy.grails.plugins.jasper.JasperExportFormat.message() is applicable for argument types: (java.util.LinkedHashMap) values: [[code:jasper.controller.invalidFormat, args:[...]]]
Possible solutions: isCase(java.lang.Object). Stacktrace follows:
Message: No signature of method: static org.codehaus.groovy.grails.plugins.jasper.JasperExportFormat.message() is applicable for argument types: (java.util.LinkedHashMap) values: [[code:jasper.controller.invalidFormat, args:[...]]]
Possible solutions: isCase(java.lang.Object)

I think it is because it does not find the correct path?. I did not change anything. I am working on Intellij IDEA.

This is an screenshot of my tree structure:

Can anyone help me please?

Re: Jasper Pluging - Problem after Installation

OldMan_Bob
The Jasper plugin used to come packaged with incompatable jars  -  forgive me its a little while since I last used  it . Search the mailing list and i'm sure you'll come across a solution which involves repackaging jar files. Sorry for vague answer but if you still have problems i'll dig out my solution from around three years ago.

Re: Jasper Pluging - Problem after Installation

chelen2002
I was looking for more information about jasper installation but no luck. Someone can give a hand? I am quite new on grails.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Jasper Pluging - Problem after Installation

alexove
Hello, I has the same problem, I was trying to parse a ArrayList of HasMaps to jasper and get that error message.

The solution for me was create a arraylist of beans to jasper and it works

Regards