Quantcast

Java test cases are not running after grials upgrade 1.3.7 to grails 2.3.7

Java test cases are not running after grials upgrade 1.3.7 to grails 2.3.7

Shikha Garg
Hi Guys,

we have recently migrated our application from grails 1.3.7 to grails 2.3.7. I found that java test cases are not running in grails project.

I have tried with new grails2.3.7  project also but Java test cases are not running.

Please update me if they are supported in latest versions or not. if they are supported then Do I need any setting?

Thanks in advance.
Shikha