Jester adds javascript to AcvtiveResource

Jester adds javascript to AcvtiveResource

Babelex
This is an interesting article :
http://giantrobots.thoughtbot.com/2007/4/2/jester-javascriptian-rest

Here we can see a new library (built on Prototype and Obtree) that
extends the REST model into javascript itself. teh backend is Rails'
ActiveResource. I was wondering if this could be done in Grails.

--
regards
Al

Re: Jester adds javascript to AcvtiveResource

Michał Kłujszo
On 4/6/07, Babelex <[hidden email]> wrote:
This is an interesting article :
http://giantrobots.thoughtbot.com/2007/4/2/jester-javascriptian-rest

Here we can see a new library (built on Prototype and Obtree) that
extends the REST model into javascript itself. teh backend is Rails'
ActiveResource. I was wondering if this could be done in Grails.

Seems interesting, and i think definitely doable, but is  it really helpful?

  MK

Re: Jester adds javascript to AcvtiveResource

Babelex
Actually there are times when it is useful to have view/control in the
client. it also allows one to design REST based components or api
based construction, with seperation of actual client.