Load testing grails apps using jmeter and or selenium

Load testing grails apps using jmeter and or selenium

scryan
Has anyone had any success load testing their grails applications.  I am looking at using jmeter to drive the integration tests and as we use the selenium Rc plugin I would like to automate load testing of the selenium tests as well.  Any ideas or input would be appreciated.  If there is nothing out there I would like to write a plugin to facilitate this and load the data to something like sonar etc.

Thanks

Scott Ryan

Re: Load testing grails apps using jmeter and or selenium

Daniel Honig
Scott,
 Have you seen Browsermob?
 it integrates directly with your selenium test suite and seems friendly from a cost perspective.

Hopefully you find this option.