Location of Source code for hibernate hijacker plugin

Location of Source code for hibernate hijacker plugin

sryan
I am trying to upgrade my application to Grails 2.3.7 and having some issues with the hijacker plugin. I went to the source code in gthub and it does not seem to match what I am seeing in my stack trace.  I have installed 0.83 version of the Single DB Multi tenant plugin which brings in a version of the hijacker plugin.  When I run the code I get a stack trace but the line it points to does not exist.  I

Is the wrong version of the plugin being brought in or am I missing a configuration parameter?  If I can locate the proper source code I can debug the issue.

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'transactionManager': Cannot resolve reference to bean 'sessionFactory' while setting bean property 'sessionFactory'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'sessionFactory': Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.hibernate.mapping.PersistentClass.setJpaEntityName(Ljava/lang/String;)V

... 5 more

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'sessionFactory': Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.hibernate.mapping.PersistentClass.setJpaEntityName(Ljava/lang/String;)V

... 5 more

Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.hibernate.mapping.PersistentClass.setJpaEntityName(Ljava/lang/String;)V

at grails.plugin.hibernatehijacker.hibernate.WrappedSessionFactoryBean.buildSessionFactory(WrappedSessionFactoryBean.java:45)

... 5 more

Thanks

Scott Ryan