Looking for freelance grails developers

CK-16
Hi all,

Sorry for the mailing list broadcast.  But I'm looking for some freelancers who have 10-30 hours a week to work on some java-based projects for me.

One project entails creating an API system that communicates using REST and JSON.  There will be no UI development.  Purely an API system that will get used by UI clients or codes.

Looking for people who are well versed in the following:

* Grails
* REST protocol with JSON data
* Knows how to use GIT
* API authentication system like OAuth

If anyone is interested, please email me a basic resume/references of your work and rates.

Please reply to me directly.  Don't reply to the mailing list.

Thanks again guys!

Chris