Maintainship permissions for grails-cache-ehcache

Maintainship permissions for grails-cache-ehcache

candrews
I'm having trouble getting changes made to the Grails Cache Ehcache plugin, which can be found at http://grails.org/plugin/cacheehcache . I submitted a pull request https://github.com/grails-plugins/grails-cache-ehcache/pull/12 3 months ago, and haven't gotten any response, and I've also tried to contact the maintainer, who is busy.

I'd really like to get my changes in, as I believe they will greatly benefit the users of this plugin (of which I am one).

With that in mind, I'd like to request 3 things:
1) Can I get permissions to the Jira bug tracker at http://jira.grails.org/browse/GPCACHEEHCACHE ?
2) Can I get permission to admin/publish the plugin at http://grails.org/plugin/cacheehcache ?
3) Can I get permission to push to https://github.com/grails-plugins/grails-cache-ehcache ?

I'm not promising to be the permanent maintainer for this - I'd just like to fix some of the issues (especially the one affecting me!) and release a new version.

Thanks!

Re: Maintainship permissions for grails-cache-ehcache

Graeme Rocher-2
You should have permission now

Cheers

On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 7:10 PM, candrews <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm having trouble getting changes made to the Grails Cache Ehcache plugin,
> which can be found at http://grails.org/plugin/cacheehcache . I submitted a
> pull request https://github.com/grails-plugins/grails-cache-ehcache/pull/12
> 3 months ago, and haven't gotten any response, and I've also tried to
> contact the maintainer, who is busy.
>
> I'd really like to get my changes in, as I believe they will greatly benefit
> the users of this plugin (of which I am one).
>
> With that in mind, I'd like to request 3 things:
> 1) Can I get permissions to the Jira bug tracker at
> http://jira.grails.org/browse/GPCACHEEHCACHE ?
> 2) Can I get permission to admin/publish the plugin at
> http://grails.org/plugin/cacheehcache ?
> 3) Can I get permission to push to
> https://github.com/grails-plugins/grails-cache-ehcache ?
>
> I'm not promising to be the permanent maintainer for this - I'd just like to
> fix some of the issues (especially the one affecting me!) and release a new
> version.
>
> Thanks!

SpringSource

Re: Maintainship permissions for grails-cache-ehcache

candrews
Can you please either give me admin access to https://github.com/grails-plugins/grails-cache-ehcache/ or enable Travis CI at https://travis-ci.org/grails-plugins/grails-cache-ehcache ?

Thanks again!