Maintainship permissions for mail plugin

Maintainship permissions for mail plugin

candrews
The mail plugin http://grails.org/plugin/mail appears to be unmaintained... the last commit was a year ago and there's no recent activity on the jira instance for it. There are some pull requests, and some issues in jira has information on how to fix them.

With that in mind, I'd like to request 3 things:
1) Can I get permissions to the Jira bug tracker at http://jira.grails.org/browse/GPMAIL ?
2) Can I get permission to admin/publish the plugin at http://grails.org/plugin/mail ?
3) Can I get permission to push to https://github.com/gpc/grails-mail ?

I'm not promising to be the permanent maintainer for this - I'd just like to fix some of the issues (especially the one affecting me!) and release a new version.

Thanks!

Re: Maintainship permissions for mail plugin

Graeme Rocher-2
Need to know your github username and your grails.org username

Cheers

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 10:37 PM, candrews <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The mail plugin http://grails.org/plugin/mail appears to be unmaintained...
> the last commit was a year ago and there's no recent activity on the jira
> instance for it. There are some pull requests, and some issues in jira has
> information on how to fix them.
>
> With that in mind, I'd like to request 3 things:
> 1) Can I get permissions to the Jira bug tracker at
> http://jira.grails.org/browse/GPMAIL ?
> 2) Can I get permission to admin/publish the plugin at
> http://grails.org/plugin/mail ?
> 3) Can I get permission to push to https://github.com/gpc/grails-mail ?
>
> I'm not promising to be the permanent maintainer for this - I'd just like to
> fix some of the issues (especially the one affecting me!) and release a new
> version.
>
> Thanks!

SpringSource

Re: Maintainship permissions for mail plugin

candrews
Both my github and grails.org usernames are "candrews"

Thanks!

Re: Maintainship permissions for mail plugin

candrews
*bump* - Friendly reminder to please grant me access :)

Thanks,
~Craig

Re: Maintainship permissions for mail plugin

Graeme Rocher-2
You should be good to go

Cheers

On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 5:30 PM, candrews <[hidden email]> wrote:

> *bump* - Friendly reminder to please grant me access :)
>
> Thanks,
> ~Craig

SpringSource