Quantcast

Migrating Cache-Headers Plugin from Grails 2.x to 3.x

Migrating Cache-Headers Plugin from Grails 2.x to 3.x

Jesse Bostic
I've submitted a pull request to complete the migration of Cache-Headers plugin from 2.x to 3.x.  There are a couple issues that I encountered with the current master branch that I attempted to fix.

https://github.com/grails-plugins/cache-headers/pulls

Wondering if there is intention to keep Cache-Headers in Grails 3.x and, if so, is there someone I might contact to kick off a review of that pull request?  If not, is there an alternative to this plugin?

Thanks!

Jesse