Migrating from HSQL to MySQL

Joshua Kehn
What is the best way to migrate an existing application using HSQL to MySQL? I also need to move the HSQL database records.

Regards,

-Josh

Re: Migrating from HSQL to MySQL

Luca Farsetti
You coud dump data as sql insert statemen and then run to your sql database.

2011/6/3 Joshua Kehn <[hidden email]>
What is the best way to migrate an existing application using HSQL to MySQL? I also need to move the HSQL database records.

Regards,

-Josh

Re: Migrating from HSQL to MySQL

Joshua Kehn
What is it best way to dump them as SQL inserts? I'm not familiar with HSQL tools or features, only that it's a file based DB.

Regards,

-Josh
____________________________________
Joshua Kehn | [hidden email]

On Jun 3, 2011, at 10:39 AM, Luca Farsetti wrote:

You coud dump data as sql insert statemen and then run to your sql database.

2011/6/3 Joshua Kehn <[hidden email]>
What is the best way to migrate an existing application using HSQL to MySQL? I also need to move the HSQL database records.

Regards,

-Josh

Re: Migrating from HSQL to MySQL

Joshua Kehn
I can't find a download for that, do you know where it can be found?

Regards,

-Josh
Joshua Kehn | [hidden email]