Modifying the output folder for plugin resources in the WAR file

Modifying the output folder for plugin resources in the WAR file

Benjamin Wolff
Hi,

is it possible to modify the folder of the plugin resources in the WAR file? If a Grails plugin provides resources (js, images, css) in it's web-app/ folder, these files are added to the WAR file of the application under: /plugins/<plugin-name-and-version>/

I have a custom authentication setup that requires me to put the static files in a /secure/ sub-folder, e.g. /secure/plugins/. Is there a configuration option to influence the plugins output folder location in the WAR file, or do you have an idea of how this could be achieved? The resource tag together with the "plugin" parameter should still work afterwards.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Ben
Cheers,