Multi-Tenant and Datasources plugin

SanjayGupta

Hi,

I am trying multi-tenant plugin. I am using domain resolver and added the necessary annotation to a domain but tenantId is not set in the where clause. I have verified that my currentTenant is set correctly based on the domain. We currently use datasources plugin to access various schemas in oracle. I was wondering if multi-tenant would work with datasources plugin. I would appreciate any help on this.

Thanks,

Sanjay

RE: Multi-Tenant and Datasources plugin

SanjayGupta

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody tried multi-tenant plugin with Datasources plugin. It doesn’t work for any domains listed in domainClasses list inside Datasources.groovy file. I would appreciate any help on this.

Thanks,

Sanjay

I am trying multi-tenant plugin. I am using domain resolver and added the necessary annotation to a domain but tenantId is not set in the where clause. I have verified that my currentTenant is set correctly based on the domain. We currently use datasources plugin to access various schemas in oracle. I was wondering if multi-tenant would work with datasources plugin. I would appreciate any help on this.

Thanks,

Sanjay

Re: Multi-Tenant and Datasources plugin

gboivin
Hi Sanjay,

I know this post is a little old but I'm currently facing the same issue. Did you somehow manage to get the datasources plugin to work with multiple tenants? Any alternatives that could be used?

Thanks,

Greg

Re: Multi-Tenant and Datasources plugin

Steve Ronderos-2
Hi Greg,

Could you provide a little more information about your problem?  What version of grails and each of the relevant plugins are you using?  Also, what are you trying to accomplish?

Hopefully with some more information someone on the list can help you out.

Thanks,
Steve

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 6:10 AM, gboivin <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Sanjay,

I know this post is a little old but I'm currently facing the same issue.
Did you somehow manage to get the datasources plugin to work with multiple
tenants? Any alternatives that could be used?

Thanks,

Greg

Re: Multi-Tenant and Datasources plugin

gboivin
Hi Steve,

I'm using Grails 1.3.5 with the datasources  0.5 and multi-tenant-core 1.0.3.

I'm trying to have an application which is multi tenant but saves 2 of its classes to another db (using the datasources plugin). My problem is that the multi tenant plugin then doesn't automatically inject the tenant_id to the classes like it does when working with a single datasource.

So my question was : Is there a way to make the multi tenant plugin aware of the second data source too?

Thanks,

Greg