Multi tenant plugins

pledbrook
Hi,

There seem to be several multi tenant related plugins, so I was wondering whether those involved could:

a) Come up with some naming conventions
b) Share a JIRA project where each plugin is a component

Does that make sense? Any other views on this?

Thanks,

Peter

--
Peter Ledbrook
Grails Advocate

Re: Multi tenant plugins

scryan
I had tried to do that before and they were removed.  I will put them up again. there are only three active components at this time.  There seems to be some process that keeps adding new ones to the portal.  I will update JIRA again and create the three proper projects for the existing components.   There is currently just core and a caching project for EHCache and one for OS Cache.  I will update in the next day or so.  Sorry about the confusion but since we can't seem to remove the old ones from the portal we have tried to update the docs to point to the proper projects.  I will clean it up today or tomorrow

Scott Ryan
CTO
Denver, Colorado  USA
(303) 263-3044

On May 21, 2011, at 8:52 AM, Peter Ledbrook wrote:

[...]

Let me know what you would like removed and from where. I can fix the plugin portal.

I mainly brought this up because Per Sundberg has created a multi tenant plugin based on MongoDB. That's called mongodb-multitenant. It may be that this is unconnected to multi tenant core, in which case we should clarify that.

Regards,

Peter

--
Peter Ledbrook