Need Inputs on implementation of Stateless Session in Grails 3

Need Inputs on implementation of Stateless Session in Grails 3

Ketaki Khude
Hello All,

In our project, we are trying to implement stateless session. Can anyone please help us to find a proper way to implement it in our project from very basics.

Appreciate your inputs.

Thank You.

Re: Need Inputs on implementation of Stateless Session in Grails 3

Dem K

I assume you mean the http session. Just never save anything to http://docs.grails.org/latest/ref/Servlet%20API/session.html the session. You are probably most likely wanting to be Restful and Stateless (which is good).
This is what you are aiming for

"Statelessness means that every HTTP request happens in complete isolation. When the client makes an HTTP request, it includes all information necessary for the server to fulfill that request. The server never relies on information from previous requests. If that information was important, the client would have sent it again in this request"

Read up on REST, Restful architecture, Grails supports it very well.