New licenses and custom license support in Release plugin 2.0.4

New licenses and custom license support in Release plugin 2.0.4

pledbrook
Hi,

Thanks to Nathan Wells, the Release plugin now has more standard
licenses that you can add to the 'license' property of your plugin and
you can also specify custom ones. The supported licences are here:

    https://github.com/grails-plugins/grails-release/commit/d1e092cc8d16d5b6b7f2a398bea35878e312a4e9

and for custom licenses, just use the syntax

    def license = [name: "MYLICENSE", url:
"http://my.company.com/licenses/opensource.txt"]

Hope this helps,

Peter

--
Peter Ledbrook
Grails Advocate

Re: New licenses and custom license support in Release plugin 2.0.4

Nathan Wells
Thanks Peter!

Couple things I didn't do was update the plugin developer documentation, or the default template for the *GrailsPlugin.groovy file. Can you point me to where I would go for both?

Thanks,
Nathan Wells