Newbie - Authentication plugin for Grails with merge/link account capability

Newbie - Authentication plugin for Grails with merge/link account capability

jaybytez
I am looking at migrating an application over from the Play Framework, where I am using play-authenticate.  It provides OOTB:

- Fully customizable and localizable controllers and views for signup and login
- Linking of accounts (e.g. one local user with multiple authentication providers)
- Linking can be done automatically or after asking the user (default)
- Merge detection (e.g. a user created two unconnected local accounts)
- Account merge can be done automatically or after asking the user (default)
- Tight deadbolt2 authorization integration (this is used for user authorization like isUserInRole).
- Verification email used by Email/Password provider is fully customizable and localizable and can be sent in either text or HTML or both.

Is there a plugin that can provide these features OOTB, or what that I can tailor these features fairly easily?

Thanks so much for your help,

Jay