Outstanding pull requests - can someone please merge them or say why not?

Outstanding pull requests - can someone please merge them or say why not?

candrews
I have a few pull requests that I've made, and I'd really like to see them either merged or know why they can't be merged so I can fix the problems identified. The pull requests are:
2014-05-13 https://github.com/grails/grails-core/pull/491 Use a new ClassLoader for each GSP
2014-04-23 https://github.com/grails/grails-core/pull/490 GRAILS-11333: Handle already absolute URLs
2014-03-19 https://github.com/grails/grails-core/pull/476 Make "extensions" field private
2014-01-15 https://github.com/grails/grails-core/pull/455 Exceptions inside includes should propogate up
2014-03-12 https://github.com/grails-plugins/grails-hibernate-plugin/pull/9 GPHIB-18: Upgrade ehcache dependency to 2.8.1
2014-03-12 https://github.com/grails-plugins/grails-hibernate4-plugin/pull/6 GPHIB-18: Upgrade ehcache dependency to 2.8.1

There are many other pull requests besides the ones I made (I'm selfishly asking only about those). However, it would probably be a good idea for Grails committers to review and reply to and/or merge pull requests on a regular basis... in my experience, that leads to a much healthier community and therefore a more active and well off project.

Thanks!

Re: Outstanding pull requests - can someone please merge them or say why not?

Jeff Scott Brown-2
We will be evaluating these this week.

JSB

Sent from my iPhone