Package-plugin not including scaffolding templates

Package-plugin not including scaffolding templates

Jörg Rech
Hi,
  I'm trying to package a plugin with some files in the directory /src/templates (i.e., the typical scaffolding files). However, using Grails 2.3.4 (release plugin 3.0.1) the package-plugin and publish-plugin scripts do not package the templates into the zip file.

Is this functionality broken or deprecated? Should it work? It worked with my plugin upto Grails 2.2.4.

Best regards,
Joerg

--
Dr. Jörg Rech
Freelancer / Software Engineer

I'm a software engineer from Germany working as a freelancer in the IT sector and interested in the startup scene, building lean startups, and developing new interesting software. More information can be found at:

Web:  http://www.joerg-rech.com
Twitter:  http://twitter.com/joergrech
Xing: http://www.xing.com/profile/Joerg_Rech/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/joergrech

Re: Package-plugin not including scaffolding templates

SAgrawal14
This should work properly. However there may be a bug in new release of grails. You may release a jira.

Shashank

On Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 9:54 PM, Jörg Rech <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Thank You,

SA