Quantcast

Passing params from gsp to another controller

Passing params from gsp to another controller

ckirkov
Hello, I'm trying to pass data from one view file to another and save data on second but i can't figure out with this, scenario is ;

I have the car domain class so here i add some cars like;

class Car {

    String brand
    String model
    String fuelType
    Float pricePerDay

    static belongsTo = [user:User]

    static constraints = {
        brand(inList:["AUDI", "BMW", "MERCEDES", "NISSAN", "HONDA", "FORD"])
        model(blank:false)
        fuelType(inList:["FUEL", "DIESEL", "AUTOGAS"])
        pricePerDay()

    }

    String toString() { return brand }
}

I want to do when user click to some car from list on car/show.gsp under car details click to button rent car and then user will go to registration class registration/create.gsp here user will fill some details like address - name - phone number etc. Here i want to get data from previous page so if user clicked to rent car button from Car 1 page here will be these car details when user will click to save button. on registration/index page i want to see all these data how i can do thaT?